Botanically Bright Serum
A brightening serum that combines powerful botanicals and niacinamide to improve tone and texture of the skin.
Release that vibrant bright skin with this powerful blend of botanical skin lighteners and niacinamide that promotes a healthy even skin tone that is more radiant.
- Botanically Bright Serum contains the best ingredients for skin lightening without the use of hydroquinone.
- Alpha-Arbutin inhibits melanin formation.
- Kojic acid helps to stop the overproduction of melanin.
- Niacinamide, aka vitamin B3, is an anti-aging ingredient that also minimizes pores, balances oil production, prevents water loss, decreases redness in the skin, and boosts collagen production.
- Hyaluronic acid, the base ingredient of the Botanically Bright Serum promotes tissue repair and hydrates skin at the cellular level.
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Use 2 pumps of Botanically Bright Serum to cover the entire face. B.B.S. can be used both AM and PM.
I love the texture and natural aroma of this serum. It’s so good!
B.B.S. pairs perfectly with C Glow as part of the Safe Mama Let’s Glow Trifecta. Each of these products help to lighten dark spots, improve uneven skin tone, soften wrinkles, and increase skin firmness and radiance. When used together they are even more of a powerhouse!
Or, layer B.B.S. on top of X5 to lift and lighten stubborn melasma.
This product uses an airless pump technology that may require priming when using the product for the first time (or anytime air is allowed into the bottle). Airless packaging helps to keep air and contaminates out of the product and allows for use with little to no waste. However, sometimes they do malfunction. To prime the dispenser, place the lid on the pump, turn it upside down, and tap it several times strongly in the palm of your hand. Then attempt pressing the dispenser multiple times until product is revealed. This should do the trick. If you are still not able to dispense any product after 15-20 pumps, use a large paperclip in the hole on the bottom of the product. Push the paperclip into the hole until you feel a ‘give’. Again, attempt pressing the dispenser multiple times until product is revealed.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
Water, Arbutin, Glycerin, Ethyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Kojic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate.