PRF Injections Information
You should not have PRF/PRP therapy done if you have:
- Abnormal platelet function
- Active Systemic Infection
- Active cancer
- Low-platelet count
- Severe anemia
- Ongoing or recent steroid therapy
- Do not apply any product to the treated area prior to the appointment.
- Avoid NSAIDS for 1 week (Advil, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, Voltaren) prior to your treatment.
- Certain nutritional supplements such as Ginkgo, Garlic, vitamin E/A, Flax Oil, Curcumin and other anti-inflammatory nutrients should also be avoided.
- Avoid any skin treatments such as electrolysis, waxing, IPL, or microdermabrasion in the last week.
- Avoid NSAIDS for 1 week (Advil, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, Voltaren) in order to maximize the results of your treatment.
- Tylenol is ok to use for discomfort.
- Do NOT apply ice to the treated area.
Have You Reviewed Us Yet?
YOU'RE our WHY. Which is why we rely almost solely on your word of mouth. Your reviews are so appreciated because it helps others begin their skincare journey, and keeps us focused on what we love to do most. We'd love to thank you for sharing why you love PFAM in a Google review here. We'll be sending you a thank you offer for your time.