Careers at PFAM
Here at PFAM we are a tight-knit team who love aesthetics and take great pride in making our clients feel and look good. Learn about current openings below.
7861 Herschel Ave., La Jolla, CA 92037
The Client Care Associate is the face of PFAM: the very first and very last person everyone sees in our La Jolla office. Our Client Care team is incredibly important to the success of our operations. In this role, you will be responsible for the full service client experience; scheduling client appointments, supporting our providers on a day-to-day basis, maintaining a clean and comfortable work environment, communicating with other PFAM Team Members in-person and virtually, organizing patient records, and above all - delivering exceptional customer service!
This is more than just a receptionist role. You are the face of Perfect Face and help to ensure we maintain a high level caliber of service. You love aesthetics as much as each of our clients, and enjoy learning about the industry. In this role you hold a wealth of knowledge and are extremely personable, and professional. You allow our clients to feel welcome, comfortable, informed, and supported during their visits and make them feel like PFAMily!
- Greet and assist all clients who enter our main office and offer them a drink
- Support clients with their day to day needs via answering phone, email, system chatbox or in person questions
- Schedule appointments and handle any reschedules or cancellations
- Help providers with turnover between client appointments; including applying numbing cream, clearing the treatment rooms of used medical supplies, cleaning, etc.
- Be a subject matter expert on all things PFAM (ie have a thorough understanding of our services, products, and treatments)
- Maintain a clean, organized, and friendly environment in the reception area (ie organize coffee table, lint roll the couch, straighten display case, refill candy, etc).
- Unpack and stock office supply deliveries as needed
- 1+ years of experience with customer service, hospitality, or retail
- Ability to work 9:15 AM - 5:30 PM up to 3 days/week including every Saturday from 9:15 AM - 4:00 PM
- Applicant must be keen on working every Saturday, in addition to two weekdays - preferably Thursdays and Mondays (although exact weekdays are negotiable)
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and strong initiative to streamline and improve processes
- Detail Oriented
- Team player
- Professional and personable presence
- Strong personal interest in aesthetics
- Salary range $18-$22