Medium weight, mini moisturizer that offers brightening antioxidant protection.
Finally! One of PFAM’s top selling products is now available as a mini (0.5 oz). Protect and brighten your skin with this moisturizing cream enriched with vitamins C and E.
- VitaMoist is a medium weight moisturizer offering brightening antioxidant protection.
- Ingredients work together to improve the skin’s epidermal lipid barrier which helps to retain moisture, keep it hydrated for longer and protect it from environmental insults.
- Research has proven that wearing a lotion or serum containing both vitamins C + E under sunscreen will provide four times the protection of just sunscreen alone.
- For normal to dry skin types
If you’re looking for a glow enhancing moisturizer that will repair your skin from within, VitaMoist is it! Dull and lackluster skin often occurs from a damaged lipid barrier that can no longer retain moisture within the cells. VitaMoist will help to repair that lipid barrier allowing your skin to look more radiant and supple.
I love VitaMoist layered on top of Hyaluronic Plus during times of the year when temperatures drop and it is more dry.
A little goes a long way with VitaMoist. No need to layer on gobs of this stuff! Use just 2 pumps and spread it evenly over your face in the morning after your actives. In the evening, VitaMoist pairs well with Perfect Change Serum. For oily or acne prone skin types, Dew will be a better option for you.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
This product uses an airless pump technology that may require priming when using the product for the first time (or anytime air is allowed into the bottle). Airless packaging helps to keep air and contaminates out of the product and allows for use with little to no waste. However, sometimes they do malfunction. To prime the dispenser, place the lid on the pump, turn it upside down, and tap it several times strongly in the palm of your hand. Then attempt pressing the dispenser multiple times until product is revealed. This should do the trick. If you are still not able to dispense any product after 15-20 pumps, use a large paperclip in the hole on the bottom of the product. Push the paperclip into the hole until you feel a ‘give’. Again, attempt pressing the dispenser multiple times until product is revealed.
Excellent for softening and smoothing rough areas like heels and elbows.
- L-Ascorbic Acid 5%- stable Vitamin C delivers antioxidant protection.
- Tocopheryl Acetate-Vitamin E acts synergistically with Vitamin C.
- Urea-delivers skin hydration.
- Glycosphingolipids, phospholipids, and cholesterol- help maintain skin’s lipid balance.
- Essential oil of tangerine-skin toning.
5% L-Ascorbic Acid, Purified Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclomethicone, Isohexadecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, L-Ascorbic Acid, Urea, Zinc Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycosphingolipids, Phospholipids, Cholesterol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Essential oil of Tangerine.